Thursday, March 20, 2008

In stock as of 3/20/2008

What I currently have all finished and ready to go:

1 pita pocket
2 slices bread
2 ears corn
1 granny smith apple
2 oranges
5 red apples
1 slicing tomato
3 carrots
1 banana
11 strawberries
1 white egg
6 cream eggs
7 beige eggs
1 large chocolate chip cookie
1 small beige with white frosting cookie
1 small beige with white frosting and green and orange sprinkles cookie
2 green beans
1 tomato slice
1 slice bacon (thought I had another one, it's MIA right now)
2 slices cheddar cheese
2 slices turkey
1 slice swiss cheese
2 slices peanut butter
2 slices strawberry jam
2 slices lettuce (for lack of a better term)
2 slices ham
1 slice raspberry jam (bright pink)

And lots more cut up waiting for me to attack with a needle. :)

3 comments:

that chick said...

hi! i really like your stuff. i'm planning on giving my sons a play kitchen with all the fixins next december (so i have some time to plan it all out) but i have some questions:
can you think of any reasonable way to make 'cuttable' produce? magenets or velcro, maybe?
my son has ten million food sensitivities and so can't have a bunch of your yummy fake food. i can tell him that a slice of cheddar is soycheese (just tell him that it costs more and tastes worse) and a pancake could be a buckwheat pancake, but could you make rice crackers? those small, round, flat, white things? or maybe i'll think of something else my poor, deprived child can actually eat... anyways, do you do special orders?
btw, i followed your siggy from mdc's digging in the earth.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lanna! I'm Laura, a fellow April '06 mommy. My daughter (an October '07 baby) is getting a kitchen set for her birthday in October and I want to order some of your food. How far in advance do I have to place the order? Her party is on October 4th and it would be great to have it before then. Please let me know, I'm going to be placing a fairly large order. Thanks!

My e-mail address is: lodarves@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lanna. My name is Esmeralda,my sister-in-law purchased several of your pieces last year. I really like them,they look so real. My daughter likes playing with the food when we visit my brother. I've been wanting to order some pieces but forgot. I'm hoping that you have some items available so that I can get before Christmas.

My email is elopez219@yahoo.com